Thursday, September 5, 2013

And Finally...

Okay so this is my final time changing where my blog is. My website will remain where it is at t the moment right here and I will blog here for funzies!

Welcome to my finaly resting place of my blog. I will try and be a good girl and post here regular like so that there is always something new. Right now I am working hard to bring more stories to you because this year I slacked off something horrible because I was trying to make some drastic changes in my real life to where I could sit down and put fingers to keyboards in the form of a book. So far, I have one novel at 61K that I just submitted so hopefully *crosses fingers, toes and eyes* I will have some news on that in the coming weeks. The story is BLASIAN like For the Love of Rei but tis time it takes place in China and is titled A Shanghai State of Mind. I had one guy on facebook ask me what that state of mine was and all I could think was (aside from the fact that he was being a complete jerk trying to harsh my buzz) all I could think secondly was that the Shanghai state of mine is culture, colour, lights and love.  But that's just me.

Second reason why I had to take some time off writing was because I was hard at work on a novel with someone else, they disappeared numerous times on me and now I'm left with this monster over 80, 000 word novel that I had to cmopletely gut and overhaul then rewrite. Raven's Broken Heart is the best title i could come up with and so far so good. I have a long way to go to make it publisher ready but hopefully over the xmas break I'll be able to sit down and do some serious work on that.

Now, to properly ease my way into writing again I am starting a piece today called Ring My Bell about a single mother who got pregnant young, raised her boys alone, and now they are off to university, she manages to allow them to convince her into taking a vacation even though she believes she's too young for love again. Don't worry, it will be sexy and classy and fun. I think its time I lay off the heavy stuff and work on something light for a change, don't you? Oh yes, I will go back to the heavy stuffy after I've properly reintroduce myself to the world.

Oh, and while I'm speaking of introducing - I tried my hands at BDSM erotica lately in Ain't Too Proud to Beg and lucky me--I was picked up by Total-E-Bound so if you haven't read it yet, please do so! It's my first time so please, be gentle.

Anyways, must head back to get a few more things done today before I can truly slag off and write. Hve a good one.

Gropes and kisses,
Tigra-Luna LeMar

No comments:

Post a Comment